Police busted the teen who allegedly gunned down a man during a suspected road-rage incident in the Bronx earlier this year — marking at least his third arrest since his 18th birthday, cops said Monday.
Luis Rivera, 18 — who allegedly shot and killed 24-year-old driver Nelson Caban on March 30 on the Bruckner Expressway — was nabbed Sunday when officers spotted him on the street, police said.
He was charged with murder, manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon, authorities said.
Caban was heading south on the expressway when a gunman pulled up next to him in a blue sedan and opened fire near exit 7A at about 10:20 p.m., a witness told a 911 dispatcher, according to police.
Caban was struck in his head and chest, cops said.
When police responded, they found Caban had crashed his car into the median between exits 7B and 8, authorities said.
Caban — who was alone in the car — was rushed to Jacobi Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Rivera has been arrested at least three times since his birthday in October, according to police.
He was busted on Oct. 25 for criminal possession of a loaded firearm during a car stop, cops said.
He was also arrested on March 11 for allegedly having a knife on him.